Consumers know that Mother Nature can introduce challenging driving conditions. But no matter the weather, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company has introduced a breakthrough tire for drivers who want confident traction in all conditions: the Goodyear Assurance WeatherReady.
“The Goodyear Assurance WeatherReady helps deliver exactly what its name implies: superior confidence behind the wheel, whether the road is slick with rain or covered with ice,” said Ryan Patterson, president of Goodyear’s North American consumer tire business. “Rain, sleet or shine, this tire delivers the best all-season traction for consumers.”
Available in a wide range of sizes, from 15 inches to 20 inches – and covering 77 percent of cars, minivans and SUVs on the road today – the Goodyear Assurance WeatherReady boasts a variety of stability-enhancing features, including:
- Goodyear Weather Reactive Technology, which contains:
- Evolving Traction Grooves to provide like-new traction as the tire wears
- 3D TredLock Technology Blades, which provide predictable traction in turns when the weather changes
- Asymmetric tread for traction in any weather
- Sweeping tread grooves that force water away for steadfast control in the rain
- Zig-zag biting edges that provide dependable grip on snow and ice
“The all-season Goodyear Assurance WeatherReady is our best traction tire ever,” said
Patterson. “It was developed in partnership with our customers, to satisfy the needs of their consumers. Throughout its design process, we engaged with our customers collaborating on performance requirements, product appearance and other features.”
Popular fitments for the Goodyear Assurance WeatherReady include the Toyota Camry, Corolla and Highlander; the Ford Edge, Escape and Explorer; the Honda Accord, Civic and
CR-V; the Hyundai Sonata and Santa Fe; the Nissan Altima and Rogue; and the Chevrolet Cruze and Equinox.