Zach and his team at McDonald Ford Quick Lane in Freeland, MI have successfully held another AMAZING TIRE EVENT!
If you missed his first tire event click here!
This time he wanted to teach his customer base about tires so he created the “Learn 2 Earn” program.
With this program all customers who attended Zach’s class held on Saturday, May 5th, 2018, learned about tire care topics such as:
- Tread Life and how to measure your tread depth.
- Stopping distances based on tread depth.
- The importance of changing Run-Flats within 50 miles of a puncture.
- The potential dangers of driving with a bulge in the sidewall.
- Weather-cracking: what to look for and how to know if it is severe.
- And a live demonstration on how to change a flat tire.
All attendees earned a gift bag filled with great promotional items like a hat, a water bottle, keychains, a tread depth gauge, and 5 randomly selected gift bags included a certificate for a FREE “Works Package”!
The pictures below depict that amount of effort and hard work Zach put into this event, and it was once again a major success for them!
Since last October when Zach held his first tire event, his tire business has grown over 85%!
Great job Zach and the McDonald Ford Quick Lane Team!!!