RHD TIRE partnered with Michelin this month to conduct two Michelin training courses.
A take away for many attendees was learning about the Michelin Promise Plan.
Let’s recap what the Michelin Promise Plan includes because it is an excellent selling feature that you should be informing your customers about every time they purchase Michelin tires.
The Michelin Promise Plan offers consumers the following:
- 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee¹: which means they have 30 days from the date of purchase to decide if their Michelin tires suit their tire needs. If the tires do not meet their expectations, they can come back to your Dealership and get a new set of Michelin, BFGoodrich, or Uniroyal tires.
- 3-Year Flat Tire Changing Assistance ²: Let’s say your customer finds themselves in the unfortunate circumstance of being stranded on the side of the road with a flat tire. If they purchased Michelin tires, then all they have to do is call 888-553-4327, and a qualified service professional will change their flat and install their spare tire or provide towing up to 150 miles at no charge. Available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year in the U.S. and Canada.
- Limited Mileage Warranty ³: a limited warranty covers MICHELIN® passenger and light truck tires (replacement and original equipment) for tread wear.
When your customers make the choice to buy Michelin tires, they get the added benefits of the Michelin Promise Plan. It is that simple!
A promise of this magnitude can only come from Michelin.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your MICHELIN® passenger or light truck replacement tires so they are backed by the Michelin Promise Plan™.
- 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee¹
- 3-Year Flat Tire Changing Assistance²
- Limited Mileage Warranty³
- Certain conditions and limitations apply. See the Michelin Owner’s Manual for complete description and details.
- Original Equipment tires are excluded.
Excludes DOT–approved competition tires (e.g., MICHELIN® Pilot® Sport Cup tires). Mileage warranties vary by tire line. See your tire retailer or click here for more details on specific mileage warranties, including those for split fitments.
30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Available on all MICHELIN® passenger and light truck replacement tires. If you’re not 100% satisfied, bring the tires and original sales receipt back to the place of purchase within 30 days for a new set of tires.
3-Year Flat Tire Changing Assistance
A qualified service professional will change your flat and install your spare tire or provide towing at no charge. In case of a flat tire, simply call 1-888-553-4327 and a qualified professional will change the tire or provide towing up to 150 miles for free. Available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year in the U.S. and Canada.
Limited Mileage Warranty
MICHELIN® passenger and light truck tires (replacement and original equipment) are covered by a limited warranty for tread wear.Michelin limited mileage warranties
Mileage Warranties & Limited Warranty
All MICHELIN® tires4 (both Replacement & Original Equipment) come with a limited warranty for treadwear, as well as a limited warranty which covers defects in workmanship and materials for the life of the original usable tread, or for 6 years from date of purchase, whichever occurs first. Mileage treadwear warranties vary by tire line. For the specific mileage treadwear warranty for your MICHELIN® tire, see Michelin Brand Mileage Treadwear Warranties.
4. Excludes DOT–approved competition tires and applies to tires that come as original equipment on model year 2011 and later vehicles.
RHD TIRE has an exclusive offer for SERVICE ADVISORS!!
During the month of June (2016) you can earn rewards for selling
Goodyear & Michelin Tires.
Please download the attachment for official rules and information. Good Luck!!