RHD TIRE is excited to announce a NEW Parts, Service, and Used Car Contest for the month of February!
Please see the flyer below for details.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to reach out!
Jill Richter | E: Jill@RHDTIRE.com | C: 313-683-3001
Click here for the tracking sheet:
FEB 2019 Tracking Sheet
Zach has done it again!
He is in the middle of running his 3rd tire event at McDonald Ford’s Quick Lane in Freeland, MI, and I could not be more impressed with the amount of effort, and hard work Zach and his team have put forth! Zach pours his heart and soul into managing his Quick Lane, and it shows! He thinks creatively about how to promote his business, the services they offer and challenges the status quo. He promotes his offerings to all of his co-workers at the Quick Lane and at the Dealership, his family and friends, utilizes social media, and spreads the word throughout his community in a variety of ways. His Quick Lane is not just an auto center; it’s a pillar of the community, and currently it is decorated perfectly for the Halloween season! 🙂
Zach, great job as always! It is a pleasure working with you and your team. RHD TIRE values your business, and we are happy to help support Tire Events such as this one.
Take a look below for images from Zach’s current tire event.
For more inspiration check out Zach’s previous tire events by clicking on the following links:
MCDONALD FORD’S AWESOME TIRE EVENT
MCDONALD FORD QUICK LANE FREELAND, MI
RHD TIRE partnered with Michelin this month to conduct two Michelin training courses.
A take away for many attendees was learning about the Michelin Promise Plan.
Let’s recap what the Michelin Promise Plan includes because it is an excellent selling feature that you should be informing your customers about every time they purchase Michelin tires.
The Michelin Promise Plan offers consumers the following:
- 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee¹: which means they have 30 days from the date of purchase to decide if their Michelin tires suit their tire needs. If the tires do not meet their expectations, they can come back to your Dealership and get a new set of Michelin, BFGoodrich, or Uniroyal tires.
- 3-Year Flat Tire Changing Assistance ²: Let’s say your customer finds themselves in the unfortunate circumstance of being stranded on the side of the road with a flat tire. If they purchased Michelin tires, then all they have to do is call 888-553-4327, and a qualified service professional will change their flat and install their spare tire or provide towing up to 150 miles at no charge. Available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year in the U.S. and Canada.
- Limited Mileage Warranty ³: a limited warranty covers MICHELIN® passenger and light truck tires (replacement and original equipment) for tread wear.
When your customers make the choice to buy Michelin tires, they get the added benefits of the Michelin Promise Plan. It is that simple!
A promise of this magnitude can only come from Michelin.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your MICHELIN® passenger or light truck replacement tires so they are backed by the Michelin Promise Plan™.
- 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee¹
- 3-Year Flat Tire Changing Assistance²
- Limited Mileage Warranty³
- Certain conditions and limitations apply. See the Michelin Owner’s Manual for complete description and details.
- Original Equipment tires are excluded.
Excludes DOT–approved competition tires (e.g., MICHELIN® Pilot® Sport Cup tires). Mileage warranties vary by tire line. See your tire retailer or click here for more details on specific mileage warranties, including those for split fitments.
30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Available on all MICHELIN® passenger and light truck replacement tires. If you’re not 100% satisfied, bring the tires and original sales receipt back to the place of purchase within 30 days for a new set of tires.
3-Year Flat Tire Changing Assistance
A qualified service professional will change your flat and install your spare tire or provide towing at no charge. In case of a flat tire, simply call 1-888-553-4327 and a qualified professional will change the tire or provide towing up to 150 miles for free. Available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year in the U.S. and Canada.
Limited Mileage Warranty
MICHELIN® passenger and light truck tires (replacement and original equipment) are covered by a limited warranty for tread wear.Michelin limited mileage warranties
Mileage Warranties & Limited Warranty
All MICHELIN® tires4 (both Replacement & Original Equipment) come with a limited warranty for treadwear, as well as a limited warranty which covers defects in workmanship and materials for the life of the original usable tread, or for 6 years from date of purchase, whichever occurs first. Mileage treadwear warranties vary by tire line. For the specific mileage treadwear warranty for your MICHELIN® tire, see Michelin Brand Mileage Treadwear Warranties.
Download Michelin Passenger & Light Truck Tire Replacement Limited Warranty & Owner’s Manual
4. Excludes DOT–approved competition tires and applies to tires that come as original equipment on model year 2011 and later vehicles.